Adchieve is an award-winning software solution. Adchieve makes large-scale advertising easy by using smart people, data science, and automation. The software allows customers to better manage their KPIs and results from ads on Google or Facebook and on Marketplaces such as Amazon. Adchieve works with customers who have a leading position in their market: that fits the winner’s brand and status. Adchieve’s motto of “engineering success” is not for nothing. The organization is growing rapidly: both in terms of features in the software and expansion of the international team.
That is why we are searching for a data scientist to strengthen our data team.
As a data scientist, you are responsible for obtaining business-relevant, actionable insights from customer data. You also ensure that data from marketing platforms such as Google, Amazon, and Facebook are accessible. You also help the customer link different data sources and make this insightful via clear dashboards in our tool.
You also encourage the customer to make more data-driven decisions by, among other things, using machine learning and forecasting methods. Your curiosity, analytical skills, and enthusiasm lead you to invent and develop new data solutions in our tool. You like to share your new ideas and insights internally and externally, and you train other colleagues in data-driven information.
Your main tasks are:
- Data access, analysis, and interpretation for customers;
- Applying mathematical formulas, machine learning, and statistics when analyzing data;
- Shaping and driving company-wide, data-driven decisions for customers;
- Taking an active role in the (further) development of data solutions in the tool;
- Internal and external sharing of new insights and ideas.
- Completed education at HBO or WO level (a science study, mathematics, econometrics, or data science is an advantage);
- A performance-driven mindset;
- Experience with Python, R, or another programming language;
- Interest in data science and an interest in further developing yourself in it;
- Interest in machine learning and forecasting statistics;
- Interest in web tracking and tag management;
- Interest in online marketing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to inspire people with data;
- You speak good Dutch and English.
You’re searching for:
- An award winning Tech employer with international ambitions;
- Talented and highly educated colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI, and data science;
- A solid salary and good conditions (including laptop, car, and telephone);
- Pension scheme;
- 25 vacation days per year + the option to buy 12 more;
- A work from anywhere policy;
- A nice workplace next to Rotterdam or Den Bosch CS and/or at your home;
- Pleasant team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza, Olympic Games;
- The possibility of taking a sabbatical once every three years;
- And more!
Interested in this dynamic and challenging position? Then we would like to meet you!
Apply directly using the form below.