Online Marketing Consultant
Adchieve is an award-winning software solution. Adchieve makes large-scale advertising easy by using smart people, data science, and automation. The software allows customers to better manage their KPIs and results from ads on Google or Facebook and on Marketplaces such as Amazon. Adchieve works with customers who have a leading position in their market: that fits the winner’s brand and status. Adchieve’s motto of “engineering success” is not for nothing. The organization is growing rapidly: both in terms of features in the software and expansion of the international team.
That is why we are looking for an online marketing consultant to strengthen our team.
As an online marketing consultant, you help our leading clients get the most out of their online marketing activities. You do this by supporting them in the implementation of our software and by providing strategic advice. You can flawlessly translate insights from data into actionable points for the various departments at the customer. Your knowledge of the various marketing channels and your broad view of e-commerce play a major role in this. You also like to transform your ideas into new, challenging projects that you enthusiastically share with the outside world.
Your main tasks are:
- Providing customer onboarding support;
- Unlocking relevant data;
- Providing strategic advice where you combine your knowledge of the customer’s business with data insights;
- Translate developments in e-commerce into new solutions in our tool;
- Internal and external sharing of new insights and ideas.
- Completed your education at the HBO or WO level;
- A data and performance-driven mindset;
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, and Amazon;
- Interest in e-commerce;
- No difficulty working independently and quickly see new opportunities that you like to share internally and with customers;
- Excellent communication skills.
- A fluent command of Dutch and English.
You’re searching for:
- An award winning tech employer with international ambitions;
- Talented and highly educated colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI, and data science;
- A solid salary and good conditions (including laptop, car, and telephone);
- Pension scheme;
- 25 vacation days per year + the option to buy 12 more;
- A work from anywhere policy;
- A nice workplace next to Rotterdam or Den Bosch CS and/or at home;
- Cozy team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza, Olympic Games;
- The possibility of taking a sabbatical once every three years.
- And more!
Interested in this dynamic and challenging position? Then we would like to meet you!
Apply directly using the form below.