We are looking for an
Adchieve is an award-winning software solution. Adchieve makes large-scale advertising easy by using smart people, data science, and automation. The software allows customers to better manage their KPIs and results from ads on Google or Facebook and on marketplaces such as Amazon. Adchieve works with customers who have a leading position in their market: that fits the winner’s brand and status, for example, Nelson, Loavies, Perry Sport, and Bever.
Adchieve’s motto of “engineering success” is not for nothing. The organization is growing rapidly: both in terms of features in the software and expansion of the international team.
As the lead of our fashion vertical, you are responsible for achieving our turnover targets within the fashion Industry. You can easily switch to C-level as a fully-fledged discussion partner based on your knowledge of the industry.
As a Business Developer Manager, you maintain your own customer portfolio. You know how to link customer needs to our solutions in the field of online marketing and data-driven insights. You will also coordinate the sales efforts of our team within this vertical, and you will also be a sparring partner for other fashion business development managers within Adchieve.
You are able to notice (future) wishes in the industry and translate them into the further development of our software and services. You provide valuable input to our marketing department that is translated into striking content and campaigns.
- A completed education at HBO or WO level and at least five years of work experience;
- Business development knowledge and experience;
- In-depth knowledge of fashion industry business models and the way the industry functions;
- Knowledge and experience of online marketing;
- Experience in translating data into customer business processes; · Leadership/coordinating experience;
- Last but not least, of course, you have good oral and written communication skills (also in English), and you are commercial and results-oriented. You can present but also listen well.
You’re searching for:
- An award-winning tech employer with international ambitions;
- Talented and highly educated colleagues with expertise in SEA, AI, and data science;
- A solid salary and good conditions (including laptop, car, and telephone);
- Pension scheme;
- 25 vacation days per year + the option to buy 12 more;
- A work from anywhere policy;
- A nice workplace next to Rotterdam or Den Bosch CS and/or at home;
- Cozy team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza, Olympic Games;
- The possibility of taking a sabbatical once every three years.
- And more!
Interested in this dynamic and challenging position?Then we would like to meet you!
Apply directly using the form below.