Office Manager / HR assistent
Welcome to the future of online marketing. Using our expertise in marketing, data science and development, we create smart software for automated, efficient and effective advertising in search engines and marketplaces. Our award winning product with custom algorithms makes companies like Hornbach, VidaXL and Bever even more successful.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Enough about us, what will you do?
Your job is to steer the growth of ADchieve in the right direction under the leadership of the Finance manager. You ensure that everything runs smoothly in the office. You are also responsible for HR tasks such as personnel administration.
Adchieve has 3 locations. The ‘s-Hertogenbosch location is your home base. In addition, you will attend the offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam on average once a month.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Taking care of the entire office management
- Facility services such as purchasing office supplies for 3 locations
- Schedule management and schedule appointments
- HR administration: drafting employment contracts, onboarding new employees,
- Posting vacancies on job boards
- … and much more!
Who are you
- An experienced Office Manager and / or HR assistant (at least 3 years)
- You have knowledge of, and experience with personnel administration
- HBO working and thinking level, at least MBO 4 training
- Proactive and independent
- Clear in your communication both in writing and in presentation
- Good computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Fluent in Dutch and good in English
You’re looking for
- An award winning tech company with international ambitions.
- An attractive salary with good conditions.
- 25 vacation days a year + the option to buy 12 more.
- A great workplace in the center of Den Bosch.
- Fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza, the Olympics.
- The possibility to take a sabbatical once every 3 years.
- And more!
Interested or want to know more?
Are you interested in this position? Please fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you! Do you want to know more about the position? Of course you can always give us a call: +31 (0)73 612 47 52