Welcome to the future of online marketing. Using our expertise in marketing, data science and development, we create smart software for automated, efficient and effective advertising in search engines and marketplaces. Our award winning product with custom algorithms makes companies like Hornbach, VidaXL and Bever even more successful.
To strengthen our team in Rotterdam or in Den Bosch, we’re looking for a PHP Developer.
Enough about us. What will you do?
As part of a team of 20 highly skilled developers, data scientists and SEA specialists you’re responsible for the further development of our software and the development of new features. You contribute to improving the software architecture and you’re actively involved in translating business requirements into technical designs.
- You come up with the best solutions for new functionalities;
- You develop user-friendly software;
- You work with a database containing more than 100 million records;
- You test new functions;
- You regularly consult with internal and external tech teams (from Google, for instance).
We work with a choice of hardware and gear. Our current stack & tools are:
- PHP 7.2
- Symfony 3.4
- Js 2.6
- A completed university of applied sciences or academic university education.
- Experience in delivering high-quality testable code.
- Knowledge of Symfony; you know how Git and GitHub work.
- Foosball skills aren’t a must-have, but they are a must-get 😉
You’re looking for
- An award winning tech company with international ambitions.
- Talented and highly educated co-workers with expertise in SEA, AI and data science.
- An attractive salary with good conditions.
- 25 vacation days a year + the option to buy 12 more.
- a great workplace in the center of Rotterdam or Den Bosch.
- Fun team trips to Google HQ, Ibiza, the Olympics.
- The possibility to take a sabbatical once every 3 years.
- And more!
Interested or want to know more?
Are you interested in this position? Please fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you! Do you want to know more about the position? Of course you can always give us a call: 073 612 47 52